A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan George is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. George graduated from M.S. Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore.
Dr. George has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
- Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan George MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan George practice?
- Dr. Susan George has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan George practices Family Medicine near Flower Mound, TX.
See Flower Mound Family Physicians.