A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Gerber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Gerber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Gerber, MD is board certified in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerber graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Gerber has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Rush University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Eve Gerber MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan E. Gerber practice?
- Dr. Susan Gerber has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Gerber practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Obstetricians & Gynecologists.