A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Geren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Geren is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Geren, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Geren graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Geren has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Maricopa Medical Center
- Maricopa Integrated Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Geren accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan A. Geren practice?
Dr. Susan Geren practices Pediatrics near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians.