Dr. Susan Gibbons Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Susan Gibbons?

Prostate Cancer

Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types and which doctors treat it.

Have you seen Dr. Susan Gibbons?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 14th, 2015

First Impression

Felt very at ease. Very welcomed. She knew me and my history before I had to tell her, which is rare these days.

February 1st, 2012

Excellent experience with Dr. Gibbons

My experience with Dr. Gibbons began after my breast cancer diagnosis. I needed to speak to my oncologist or my surgeon, but both were on vacation. In desperation, I called the one Dr. I had yet to meet. She spoke at length with me, trying to find a solution to my problem and since it was late in the day, assured me that she would get back to me soon. At 8 AM the next day, the phone rings and the first thing I hear is, "I was in the shower thinking about your problem and I think I know what we can do!" That was a first for me! I was humbled that my situation was on her mind - even in the shower, and that she called me personally - not her office staff.My relationship with her has been just as warm and reassuring at every step of my treatment. I trust her with my life because of her skill, but her compassion for me as an individual, lets me trust her with my heart as well.

June 10th, 2010

Good "Standard" Care

If you are interested in only following the standard norms of care and being told in frank terms that the prognosis for your type of cancer is "less that 5 years" then this is right place for you.Nurses were fantastic.

August 23rd, 2011