Dr. Susan Gravelyn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Susan Gravelyn?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 17th, 2014

?

I would recommend Dr.Gravlen she is a caring person who takes her time with you ,I would recommend her to any one who needs a pullmanoligist.

November 7th, 2013

Me and Mom...

I have been going to Dr. Gravelyn for a very long time and when my Mom was in need of a lung specialist I told her Dr that Dr Gravelyn was the only one I wanted my Mom to go to. Mom's first appt with her was very touching as Dr. Gravelyn gave Mom no less than 3 hugs and my Mom was hooked. It took some time but she finally got my COPD under control and she did the same with Mom's lung issue's. My Mom died 3 yrs ago and at that time I decided to make an appt with Dr Gravelyn to let her know about Mom dying. She hugged me with tears in her eyes and we talked about Mom for awhile (length of office visit). It was shortly after that when I called for an appt. with her, only to find out she was moving and not taking anymore office visits but made an appt for a short visit so I could say good bye to Dr. Gravelyn. You all be good to her please and remember that the patients she left behind miss her very much and would love her to come back where she belongs.

November 17th, 2014