Dr. Susan Greenberg MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 8 reviews

January 17th, 2015
Excellent Dr. Brilliant! Fantastic staff!

May 9th, 2013
When I was diagnosed with Pancreatic Cancer on Jan 10 2012, I thought is was over. I lost my brother to the same disease in 6 months after being diagnosed. Dr Greenberg, Dr. Lanatra, and their complete staff never let me give up hope. They got me through chemo radiaton and all the goodies in between. The nursing staff is top notch, caring and they go out of their way to make sure they get back to you as soon as possible and help you with all concerns you may have. I would highly recommend this group to anyone going through cancer. But I hope this is one recommendation I never have to give.

March 23rd, 2012
Worst Office and Nursing Staff
There is a dark underbelly to the medical profession and never have I seen it so blatantly as in this office. My mother was in Dr. Greenberg's care. I would have to call the office day after day after day to get the simplest things accomplished. It took me a week to get the office to fax over the proper documentation so we could get oxygen. Over a week to get the staff to get a pre-approval on a prescription. Dr. Greenberg herself obviously does not know the laws governing her own profession in NJ because the scripts she wrote for my mothers pain meds were unacceptable so I had to drive back to the office to get corrected scripts. My mother was too weak to handle chemotherapy but they gave it to her anyway and it put her in the hospice wing of the hospital. Before I called an ambulance the day after her chemo I called the office, told them I was terrified, didn't know what to do and I needed to speak with one of the doctors or nurses. I was told a nurse would call me back immediately. After two hours I called 911 and while I waited for them to arrive the office called me about a referral from the home health nurse. When I told her I was taking mom to the hospital she said "If you have that kind of problem you should call us directly" I told her I had over two hours ago and I couldn't wait for her useless staff any longer. If you use this office, become an expert on cancer and be prepared to do all the work yourself. These people are useless to the nth degree!!!! Due to their laziness, and their lack of care or concern, I am sitting waiting for my mother to die 6 weeks after her diagnosis. The only doctor there worth her salt is Dr. LaNatra and if she were smart she would branch out on her own and hire a competent staff.

March 23rd, 2012
Laziest Staff I Have Ever Encountered

December 3rd, 2009
THE MOST compassionate physician I have ever met. Has a warm, sincere personality. Straight forward and to the point she is in high demand and highly recommended by the local pharmacologists, physicians and patients. Well versed and knowledgeable and current with cutting edge research. Patient MUST be proactive in their own health affairs and MUST be interactive, forthright and concise with information.

March 30th, 2009
Dr. Greenberg, is extremely brilliant and very personable. She's the BEST doctor I ever had.

February 16th, 2009
The Best
caring, brilliant, and a great staff

April 7th, 2008
beware
her staff is wonderful. she is always in a hurry. nurse practicioner is very nice, but does not have good skills and cannot diagnos correctly. Her associate dr. bruce gershwin does not prepare, by reading the chart of even faking that he knows about you or your treatment or diagnosis prior to seeing his patients and asks such questions as Why do we see you? Do you have cancer? When called Dr. Greenberg for a medication over the weekend, she was very angry and stated " I can not believe that you have called me on the weekend for that, you should know better. She never called in the medication. Not very caring or supportive.