Dr. Susan Groh Is this you?

Neutral

May 30th, 2015

The only Doctor I have found that truely tries to help you and not just with drugs -- which I have always been sensitive to. She has now retired and I miss her -- have not been able to find another Doctor that doesn't tell you to see a specialist for every little thing -- this Doctor even treated my asthma.

September 25th, 2014

Mrs

My only complains.... The morning staff. They need to learn how to do their jobs.. A lot of mistakes during the years I was going to see her. Be careful with blood work they do not know what to do. The only one there to deal is Flabia..very nice lady Good luck.

February 6th, 2014

Asked office staff to fax my prescription to my pharmacy and was asked to wait until she came back from her break. Then when I asked for a copy of my most recent test, she gave me an attitude. There is something horribly wrong with the way this office is run. Why does Dr. Groh let her patients be treated this way?

February 28th, 2013

Mixed Feelings

I have been her patient for a long time now, and I have lots of mixed feelings. Overall, I think she's just ok.

October 4th, 2012

after 15 years of seeing her she does not even know who I am

terrible doctor how she stays in business is beyond me.really she is a mess does not take care of her appearance.does not know what she is doing... shame she is still practicing.run as fast as you can away from this doctor.

March 4th, 2012

VERY BAD DOCTOR

Dr.Groh is a very bad doctor across the board in every aspect. She is arrogant, impatient, doesn't like to answer questions or be challenged in any way by her patients even though she has a holistic practice. Her staff is rude just like she is, and she treats her patients like they are bad children. Her diagnoses are off the mark and she barely spends any time with you once you finally get in to see her. Stay away from this doctor. She is very bad news.

November 25th, 2011

Intelligent & Kind Doctor

I am very surprised to read the negative comments regarding this doctor. I have gone to Dr. Groh for almost ten years and can assure you that she is both professional and caring. She is very good at looking at both alternative and traditional ways of helping you in the healing process. As far as the staff are concerned, yes, a few years ago they were a little abrupt and argumentive amongst themselves at times. However, this is not the case at all with her current staff. It is a place of healing. Every staff person was more than kind to me and I actually left feeling happy to have been there.

September 22nd, 2011

Very friendly Office

I have recently became a patient of Dr Susan Groh. I was looking for a holistic doctor. My experience was nothing like these reviews said. The office staff was very professional and very friendly.Her P.A. Donna was caring and spent time with me. Dr Groh is very experienced in her field and offers a whole different alternative to medicine more hollistically. My only complaint is that the wait time can be very long, but she spends time with me once I got into the room so you have to take the bad with the good.

April 12th, 2011

APPAULED AT THE UNPROFESSIONALISM OF THE DOCTOR AND HER STAFF, TO SAY THE LEAST

A typical wait-time is well over one hour. The staff is rude and offensive. Definitely watch out for the medical assistant Cindy, who clearly should not be in a position that involves interaction with people. The office staff lost my medical records on more than one occasion. The doctor is entirely non-responsive to patient concerns. I am disgusted by the level of unprofessionalism I experienced with both the doctor and her staff. I refuse to enter that office again. Save yourself the frustration. There are plenty of other doctors who are just as good diagnosticians.

February 25th, 2011

The office staff is officious and argumentative. Sometimes files haven't been pulled prior to my appointments. My insurance information has been sent out both with the wrong account number and to the wrong company. It takes two weeks for lab reports to become available. Recently blood work never made it to the lab, and the staff had no idea which lab it had been sent to. It's easier to get an appointment with the Physician's Assistant than with Dr. Groh, and she now has her third PA in two years. You have to make a second appointment as a follow up to blood work as she doesn't call. Calls to office staff aren't returned.

February 24th, 2011

She's not the only alternative resource

I was a patient of hers over 10 years (and so were my kids). I thought I'd never find another doctor with the knowledge she had for alternative medicine (like vitamin D before it was popular). I remembered reading about alternative medicine in a magazine she had in her office from Life Extention Magazine. I think she gets all her info. from there. I don't miss her one bit.

January 9th, 2011

Horrible experience...

Watch out for lab tech Cindy. She is absolutely one of the rudest individuals I have ever met in my life. Why work in the health care profession when you hate people??