A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Grossman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Grossman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Grossman, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chest Pain (Angina)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grossman graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Grossman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Staten Island University Hospital North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Grossman MD is a female Nephrologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Susan Grossman practice?
- Dr. Susan Grossman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Grossman practices Nephrology near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Staten Island Nephrologists.