A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Grossman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Grossman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Grossman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Chest Pain Angina and Pneumonia.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Grossman graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Grossman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grossman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
More Accepted Insurance