Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Susan Grossman
Dr. Susan Grossman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Staten Island, NY, with another office in Brooklyn, NY. She has 39 years of experience. Her specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Grossman is affiliated with Woodhull Medical & Mental Health Center, Richmond University Medical Center-Bayley Seton Campus and St Vincent's Midtown Hospital. Dr. Grossman has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Susan Grossman has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Susan Grossman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Staten Island, NY.