A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Guba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Guba is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guba
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Guba Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Guba, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Guba graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Guba has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan C Guba MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Susan C. Guba practice?
- Dr. Susan Guba has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Guba practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Hematologists, and Dallas Oncologists.