A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Guba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Guba is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guba
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Guba Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Guba, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Guba graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Guba has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan C Guba MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Susan C. Guba practice?
- Dr. Susan Guba has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Guba practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Hematologists, and Dallas Oncologists.