A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Gubert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Gubert, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gubert graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Gubert has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center South
- Baptist Medical Center East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Gubert MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Susan Gubert practice?
- Dr. Susan Gubert has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Gubert practices Anesthesiology near Montgomery, AL.
See Montgomery Anesthesiologists.