Dr. Susan Guentzel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Susan Guentzel?

September 26th, 2017

Best Medical Carr

I came to Dr. Guentzel, I was very sick, she investigated by getting my history, blood work, and examination. She also listened. Diagnosed me and told me what I needed to do. I can truly say I am better, and my disease is well managed. Recently Dr. Guentzel also helped me through an injury from a car accident.

October 18th, 2016

Very thorough!

October 14th, 2015

Looking For A New Dr.

My previous Dr had moved so I was trying to find a female Dr. Another Drs office had given me a couple of names so I started with Dr Guentzel. They said that at the moment they weren't taking new patients at that time but probably would be in Nov. I explained my situation needing to have my 6th month checkup and to get refills for my meds. I asked the lady if she knew of any other Drs that I could see.....she stepped away from the phone for a minute. She came back and asked me if I could come in October. They were very helpful and kind and when they had an cancellation they called and asked if I would like to come in earlier. All her staff were great and I found fun to be around. Even got my flu and a shingles shot and they were totally painless. I have no problems with shots but there wasn't even a stick felt. Dr Guentzel was very thorough , spent a good amount of time reading my records and visiting with me. Sorry that a couple of other reviews I read were negative but my experience was totally opposite of theirs. Hope they found a good match for them.

August 28th, 2015

Trying to get through to the office staff is a nightmare. Usually get a recording and they rarely call back within 24 hours. It usually takes a week. Doctor is often out making refill of med prescriptions difficult. When she is in she spends very little time with you and you wonder if she studied your records. I do not recommend Susan Guentzel.

January 30th, 2011

She rocks.

Dr Guentzel is excellent at what she does. I felt well cared for when I was sick.

May 5th, 2017