A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Gutierrez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Gutierrez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Gutierrez, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Gutierrez graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gutierrez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- San Ramon Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Eileen Gutierrez MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan E. Gutierrez practice?
- Dr. Susan Gutierrez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Gutierrez practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near San Ramon, CA.
See San Ramon Physiatrists, San Ramon Anesthesiologists, and San Ramon Neurologists.