Learn more about Dr. Susan Gutierrez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Gutierrez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gutierrez
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Gutierrez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Gutierrez, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Gutierrez graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Gutierrez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- San Ramon Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan E Gutierrez MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Susan E. Gutierrez practice?
- Dr. Susan Gutierrez has 5 office locations.
Dr. Susan Gutierrez practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near San Ramon, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pleasant Hill, CA.
See San Ramon Physiatrists.