A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Kim, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Kim, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kim has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Harborview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan H Kim MD is a female Dermatologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Susan H. Kim practice?
- Dr. Susan Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Kim practices Dermatology near Kirkland, WA.
See Kirkland Dermatologists.