A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Lee is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Lee, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Lee has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan He Lee MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Susan H. Lee practice?
- Dr. Susan Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Lee practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Diagnostic Radiology near Flushing, NY.
See Flushing Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Flushing Radiologists.