A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Morris, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Morris has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Henderson Morris MD is a female Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan H. Morris practice?
- Dr. Susan Morris has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Morris practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians and Dallas Pediatric Specialists.