A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Yang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Yang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Yang, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yang graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Yang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- St. Luke`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Helen Yang MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Susan H. Yang practice?
- Dr. Susan Yang has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Yang practices Ophthalmology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Ophthalmologists.