A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Haack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Haack is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Haack, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Haack graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Haack has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Moundview Memorial Hospital and Clinics
- Mile Bluff Medical Center
- Hess Memorial Hospital Inc dba/ Mile Bluff Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Marie Haack MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Susan M. Haack practice?
- Dr. Susan Haack has 3 office locations.
Dr. Susan Haack practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Mauston, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Tulare, CA and Williamsport, PA.
See Mauston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.