A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Haack is Good. Dr. Haack has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Haack, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Haack graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Haack has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Moundview Memorial Hospital and Clinics
- Mile Bluff Medical Center
- Hess Memorial Hospital Inc dba/ Mile Bluff Medical Center Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Haack accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Security Health Plan of Wisconsin - 7 plans
- Gundersen Lutheran Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Physicians Plus - 2 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Susan Haack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan M. Haack practice?
Dr. Susan Haack practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Mauston, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Necedah, WI and Elroy, WI.
See Mauston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Shanna Haack, Dr. Su Haack, Dr. Sue Haack, Dr. Suellen Haack, Dr. Susana Haack, Dr. Susann Haack