inactive

• Good
  • Bad

July 31st, 2014
Disappointed
I found Dr. Haack to be a good doctor while she treated me. She took time to to talk to me and explain my condition to me. My problem with Dr. Haack is the way she suddenly discontinued care without notice or explanation. I was informed when i called to make an appointment. The receptionist informed she doesn't take regular appointments anymore. Was left hanging with no information on what to do about medications or anything. Now I have to start all over with my care. I am very disappointed at the lack of professionalism and compassion shown by Dr. Haack.

September 4th, 2011
I would NEVER go to her again. What was supposed to be a normal hysterectomy and a 3 day stay in the hospital, turned out to be a 6 day stay, due to her lack of listening to me about my excruciating pain and was told it was gas, my kidneys were shutting down, a collapsed lung,and medflighted to Meriter Hospital in Madison WI. Not because it was her diagnosis, but my own family Dr.- Only because I asked him to step in because she would't listen. She had lacerated my bladder, and didnot use the indigo dye to detect a leak, my body cavity was full of urine. I was in ICU in Meriter, where it took them 11 hr.s to figure out what was wrong with me, due to Dr. Haack and the staff's lack of documentation in my chart they had a difficult time making heads or tails of my medical chart. After Meriter had done their own tests on me, they found the problem. Which caused me to be re-opened up and cut my bladder in half to get at the hole, to fix it. Which caused me another 5 day stay at this hospital. I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy. They had a priest waiting for me at ICU when my helicopter landed, to see if I wanted confession. Need I say more...........

October 6th, 2010
wonderful Doctor
Dr.Haack is a wonderful Doctor !! I was a patient of hers many years ago when she practiced in Lake forest Illinois and in Madison Wi. She is very compassionate and caring and explains things to you in a way that you will understand. I have moved back from Virginia to Illinois and hope to go back to her. No one that I have had to go to can even come close to her.

January 18th, 2016