Family Practitioner

432 W J St
Ste A
Tehachapi, CA 93561
661-822-4421
Locations and availability (1)

|  Going down hill...  |  show details
Oct 5th, 2012

I've been a patient of Dr. Hall for many years now, and it seems that as she's changed locations, the service and patient respect have gone down hill. The office staff are some of the rudest and unhelpful people on the planet... Either Dr. Hall justcan't find decent people or settles on mediocre skill. In the last couple of years Dr. Hall has offered less help on the ailments I've come to see her about - either due to time constraints, or maybe she just doesn't care anymore..? In any case, I think I'll be shopping around for a new doctor.

|  Doctor Hall Is Wonderful  |  show details
Aug 7th, 2012

Doctor Hall is probably the best primary physician I have seen to date, however her staff leaves a little to be desired. They always seem rushed and not sure of what they are doing. When I needed an appointment for an emergent situation I was told the next appt would be days away or I could go to the emergancy room. I think in certain situations a doctor should see you even if they have to work you in. However once I am back with the doctor she always makes you feel comfortable and takes her time.. She never made me feel rushed or like she was too busy to see me.

|  show details
Jul 20th, 2012

DR HALL IS GREAT! HER STAFF IS THE MOST OUTGOING, CARING, UNDERSTANDING STAFF EVER. YOU KNOW SOMETIMES I CANNOT EVEN PRONOUNCE MEDICATIONS AND THEY DO NOT TAKE A CLASS IN HOW TO PRONOUNCE MEDICATIONS, IT COMES WITH TIME AND EXPERIENCE. I AM CONFIDENT CALLING AND DISCUSSING MY MEDICATIONS WITH THE EMPLOYEES, THEY GET THINGS DONE, AND TAKE CARE OF EVERYTHING. OTHER PLACES MAY KNOW HOW TO PRONOUNCE MEDICATIONS BUT THEY DO NOT GET THINGS DONE AS QUICK AS DR HALLS STAFF DOES. I LIKE DR HALL OFFICE AND ALL THE STAFF.

|  show details
Jun 7th, 2012

Dr Hall is an intelligent woman. Unfortunately Dr Halls staff is usually so occupied, rarely do they take the time to smile or greet patients. Just sign in. One staff member cannot pronounce the name of the medications. This is the person that calls you for Dr Hall re medication instructions. I have complained to Dr Hall re this person. Some of the staff is kind, intelligent and actually smiles.

|  THAT WA THEN THIS IS NOW  |  show details
Jul 11th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Halls for years! when she was in the office accross from the hospital i loved it because i felt like i was a person and had a connection with doc hall. now her new office is always some new face and they no nothing of me or my kids! i want to see my doctor not some intern or stranger! I feel that she has misplaced her personal touch!kmr 7/11/11

|  Dr. Hall us AWSM!  |  show details
Jun 8th, 2011

She treats me and and my teens and is fabulous. She spends lots of time and explains everything, and gives you options and participate in your care.

|  Dr Hall is great!  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Feb 17th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

My kids have been going to Dr Hall for years. They love her. She always takes time to listen and help her patients. She doesn`t rush you or ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Gentle  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Nov 14th, 2007 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Hall is a very nice and gentle doctor. I took my grandson to have his manhood surgery done. She and her staff were nice and informative ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com