A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Hallman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Hallman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Hallman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Hallman graduated from University of Chicago. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Hallman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Mahaffy Hallman MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan M. Hallman practice?
- Dr. Susan Hallman has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Hallman practices Internal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists.