A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Hancock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Hancock is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Hancock, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hancock graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Hancock has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan M Hancock MD is a female Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Susan M. Hancock practice?
- Dr. Susan Hancock has 3 office locations.
Dr. Susan Hancock practices Surgery near Newport News, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Williamsburg, VA.
See Newport News Surgeons.