A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Harding:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Harding, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harding graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Harding has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Uab Medical West
- UAB Hospital
- Uab Highlands
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Marie Harding MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan M. Harding practice?
- Dr. Susan Harding has 4 office locations.
Dr. Susan Harding practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Internists and Birmingham Sleep Medicine Doctors.