Learn more about Dr. Susan Harper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Harper is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harper
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harper Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Harper, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Harper graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Harper has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hays Med Ctr -Hadley Campus, Hays, Ks
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Jennifer Harper MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Susan J. Harper practice?
- Dr. Susan Harper has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Harper practices Psychiatry near Topeka, KS.
See Topeka Psychiatrists.