A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Harper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Harper is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Harper, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Harper graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Harper has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hays Med Ctr -Hadley Campus, Hays, Ks
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Jennifer Harper MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Susan J. Harper practice?
- Dr. Susan Harper has 3 office locations.
Dr. Susan Harper practices Psychiatry near Topeka, KS.
See Topeka Psychiatrists.