A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Hart-Cavallo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Hart-Cavallo is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Hart-Cavallo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hart-Cavallo graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hart-Cavallo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of South Bend
- Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan R Hart-Cavallo MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan R. Hart-Cavallo practice?
- Dr. Susan Hart-Cavallo has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Hart-Cavallo practices Internal Medicine near South Bend, IN.
See South Bend Internists.