A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Hart-Cavallo is Excellent. Dr. Hart-Cavallo has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Hart-Cavallo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hart-Cavallo graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hart-Cavallo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of South Bend
- Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hart-Cavallo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- Physicians Health Plan of Northern Indiana - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Susan Hart-Cavallo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan R. Hart-Cavallo practice?
Dr. Susan Hart-Cavallo practices Internal Medicine near Mishawaka, IN.
Additional practice locations include: South Bend, IN.
See Mishawaka Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Shanna Hart-Cavallo, Dr. Su Hart-Cavallo, Dr. Sue Hart-Cavallo, Dr. Suellen Hart-Cavallo, Dr. Susana Hart-Cavallo, Dr. Susann Hart-Cavallo