A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Hata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Hata is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hata
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Hata, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hata graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Hata has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Hata MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Susan Hata practice?
- Dr. Susan Hata has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Hata practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Pediatricians.