Dr. Susan Hata MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

January 21st, 2014
Fantastic
Fantastic doctor. Great disposition and openness to answering our questions and ensuring that we understand what she is saying and how to care for our child. There is a high level of trust in what she says, based on her willingness to discuss and create a plan that we all can agree to.

July 29th, 2011
Caring doctor
Dr. Hata is a caring individual. She takes the time to listen and makes sure to cover my important health issues at my annual appointment.

May 27th, 2010
Friendly, engaged, and technology-orientated
Dr Hata is my PCP and after a bit of waiting for a new patient appt I got a cancellation. She seemed very competent and thorough and was interested in using some of the high-tech features that MGH has available like online medical records and email, which suits my lifestyle and preferences very well.

October 21st, 2009
Dr. Hata is WONDERFUL!! Very caring. My daughter (2 years old) loves her and we trust her completely!

June 29th, 2009
She doesn't care
I was seeking to see Doctor Hata, unfortunately she wasn't advailable. Being in a lot of pain I went to MGH Back Bay to see somebody on call.The Doctor I saw didn't care to diagnose me eventhough it was evident I have Shingles. I told the Doctor about my suspicion. Was he did is order a bunch of exams. Over the next two days I was in extreme pain. I called the Hospital looking for help. Nobody care about it. When two days later Dr. Hata finally saw me she confirmed I had Shingles but unfortunately it was too late to do anything, no antiviral was going to be effective at that point. She prescribed Ibuprofen 800 ml.even knowing I have a very serious stomach condition and Ibuprofen is specifically contraindicated.