Dr. Susan Hawkins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Susan Hawkins?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Susan Hawkins?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 2nd, 2017

DR. Visit for my Kid

I have been taking my kids to this doctor for 10 years and she is normally really good. But today I took my kid for a follow up visit and she came in to the room and started fussing at my child for not bringing a piece of paper. She was extremely rude and even made my daughter cry when we left!! My daughter is a child (14) not an adult!!! She talked to my kid like she might have been correcting her own or a co-worker!! You had to be there to see how mean and rude she was. I couldn't believe this was happening!! Luckily I held my cool, but it was very hard. Now my kid doesn't want to go back and I don't either. I hate to say this but I'm afraid that the Dr. will act this way again and I don't want my kids to feel bad about going to the doctor. Doctors should be nice and compassionate!!! I really hate that we had this experience at the doctors office. I hope no one else does.

April 24th, 2014

I have trusted the lives of my children to Dr.Hawkins for twelve years.She has never let us down. She is an amazing clinician who is wonderful with the kids and not afraid to say "I don't know" when a referral is necessary. Parenting my child with special healthcare needs would have been a lot harder without your support. Thank you!

September 17th, 2017