A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Hayflick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Hayflick, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayflick graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hayflick has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- St John's Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hayflick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan J. Hayflick practice?
Dr. Susan Hayflick practices Clinical Genetics and M.D. near Portland, OR.
See Portland Geneticists.