Learn more about Dr. Susan Hayflick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Hayflick, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Clinical Biochemical and Molecular Genetics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayflick graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hayflick has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- St John's Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hayflick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan J. Hayflick practice?
Dr. Susan Hayflick practices Medical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, M.D., Clinical Biochemical and Molecular Genetics, Clinical Biochemical Genetics, Clinical Molecular Genetics, Pediatrics, and Medical Oncology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Geneticists, Portland Pediatricians, and Portland Oncologists.