A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Hayflick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Hayflick, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayflick graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hayflick has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- St John's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan J Hayflick MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Clinical Genetics and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Susan J. Hayflick practice?
- Dr. Susan Hayflick has 3 office locations.
Dr. Susan Hayflick practices Clinical Genetics and M.D. near Portland, OR.
See Portland Geneticists.