A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Heller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Heller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Heller, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Heller graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Heller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Las Colinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Holland Heller MD is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Susan H. Heller practice?
- Dr. Susan Heller has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Heller practices Pediatrics near Irving, TX.
See Irving Pediatricians.