Dr. Susan Heller MD Patient Reviews

3.6

• Good
  • Bad

November 20th, 2015
This was my 2nd time here. With dr.heller The first time she had trouble getting me a prescribtion for my son's vomitting now this second time she never entered the room and didnt even bother to check my son with his ear infeccion and bronquitis. She saw that i was opening the door trying to talk to her ask her if she was going to check him she made an ugly face and just passed by. We were there for almost 2 hours. Please dont go here they are not very efficient staff they dont speak to you nicely they dont give a flip flop if your child is sick Dont waste your time here

February 20th, 2014
My son has been seeing this doctor for almost 3 years,but I think it is time to go now. The ladies that answer the phones for appointments are very rude.(As if they have any health professional background) one of the girls told me " you can not just schedule an appointment to talk,the doctors do not do consultations),so I am like oh, what happen to patient/doctor relationship. I must say I love the NP Shelia,she was the only reason why I stayed,but no longer.

August 13th, 2013
Part of our Health care family.
The waiting room experience is a bit overwhelming. Always crowded and very slow moving. Understandable working with a lot of tiny personalities! Dr. Heller is always very friendly and does everything she needs to do to correct our health issues. My boys have been going there for 13 years. Our older one graduated this year and moved upstairs to a Family dr. Our boys have experienced many major health concerns over the years and Dr Heller has always walked us thru each situation. She is part of our health care family.

October 22nd, 2012
dr heller is ok
dr heller good doctor but take too long for appointment mre than one hour

November 1st, 2011
Bad Service-
First, I would like to say its no the doctor but just bad service. Time spent on calling in for an appointment was 20 minutes to even get a live person..Time spent waiting to be called to go in the back to see the doctor was 45minutes even when I had a appointment. I believe they over book and have too many people with little staff they have. Waiting in the room so someone can see my child was 15 min then the doctor finally came to see us it was for I belieive 5 minutes. My overall experience with them was very poor. I tried my best not to go to another facility for my son but I just finally broke down and did it. I called in for his 9 months appointment and it took me forver to get a real person. I know some places are busy but 20 min on the phone was just not right. When I finally got someone I tried to explain how unhappy I was and that maybe I should swith facility the person just said ok and hung up. So to anyone looking for a doctor or facilityfor pediatrics dont go there. You will be wasting time.

May 24th, 2011
Okay Pediatrician
Overall she is an okay Pediatrician haven't been going there long but I will say the wait to finally go back in the room then to see the doctor is a long wait. I never experience this wait at any of my daughters doctors. My newborn sees her but I have been tempted to change pediatricians.

September 9th, 2009
They don't care about your kids
I don't like how they treat people on the phone, when you have in appoiment always the let you stay in the room for about in hour and then the doctor just spend a few minutos with you like she don't care more then her time.

May 4th, 2017