Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Susan Helper
Dr. Susan Helper, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bakersfield, CA, with another office in Bakersfield, CA. She has 38 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Helper is affiliated with Bakersfield Memorial Hospital, Mercy Hospital of Bakersfield - Truxtun Campus and Adventist Health Bakersfield. She speaks English.
Dr. Susan Helper has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Susan Helper is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bakersfield, CA.
Dr. Stephen Helper
Bakersfield, CA 0 mi43
Dr. T Don Michael
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Bakersfield, CA 0.41 mi56
Dr. Mansulkh Ghadiya
Bakersfield, CA 0.51 mi24