Learn more about Dr. Susan Hemley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Hemley is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hemley
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hemley Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Hemley, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Hemley graduated from Universite De Paris-Sud Xi, Orsay.
Dr. Hemley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital And Medical Center
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Reid Hemley MD and PHD is a female Neurosurgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Susan R. Hemley practice?
- Dr. Susan Hemley has 3 office locations.
Dr. Susan Hemley practices Neurological Surgery near Grand Junction, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ.
See Grand Junction Surgeons.