A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Hemley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Hemley is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Hemley, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Hemley graduated from Universite De Paris-Sud Xi, Orsay.
Dr. Hemley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital And Medical Center
- Cooper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hemley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 7 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan R. Hemley practice?
Dr. Susan Hemley practices Neurological Surgery near Grand Junction, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ.
See Grand Junction Neurological Surgeons.