Learn more about Dr. Susan Hemley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Hemley is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hemley
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hemley Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Hemley, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Hemley graduated from Universite De Paris-Sud Xi, Orsay.
Dr. Hemley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital And Medical Center
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Reid Hemley MD and PHD is a female Neurosurgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Susan R. Hemley practice?
- Dr. Susan Hemley has 3 office locations.
Dr. Susan Hemley practices Neurological Surgery near Grand Junction, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ.
See Grand Junction Surgeons.