Neurological Surgeon
750 Wellington Ave
Suite 3A
Grand Junction, CO 81501
970-248-3188
Locations and availability (3)

2.0

|  back surgery  |  show details
by PRINCESS A. DAVIS on Feb 24th, 2012

I RECIEVED BACK SURGERY IN DECEMBER 2005, DR. SUSAN R. HEMLEY IS THE BEST THAT EVER DID IT. SHE'S LOVING CARING AND VERY SKILLED AT WHAT SHE DOES. I WOULD RECOMMENED HER TO THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES IF I HAD TO.THANKS DR. SUSANPS U HELP MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE FOR MY LIFE AND BACK.

|  object in back after surgery  |  show details
by colecracker on Apr 30th, 2010

in a few months i will be getting another back surgey to fix what dr hemley did not !!! my last MRI showed that she left some type of foreign material in my back!!! hopefully nobody has to go through the pain i did ,she told me i did not need any pain meds after the procedure!!! for over 8 months i was in shear pain,agony ect,ect. my back is in worst shape now than it was before she tried to fix me!!!

|  do not allow her to touch your spine  |  show details
Sep 4th, 2008

she made several mistakes while trying to fuse my spine. these mistake caused many of the fusions not take (only 2 of 10. These mistake included screws into the spinal cavity, lose screws from inaccurately drilled holes, not correcting angulation (38 degrees vs. 15 degrees) a had the surgery over again three weeks ago by a real spine doctor. I have been told by two different doctors that her specialty is brain related not spine. Her pain management is terrible. I had to get a outside pain specialist to manage my pain because she did not like giving out pain meds. I had 29 broken bones, including all me ribs, and she prescribed 2 percocet s twice a day! with another pain med not meant for pain but for discomfort of having shingles. I had the hospital doctor give me additional pain meds and she went ballistic and wrote in my chart that only she could prescribe pain meds not even the doc who was secondary who was watching my ribs and shoulders.