Dr. Susan Hendrickson Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Susan Hendrickson?

August 12th, 2017

I have travelled to see her in various practices

I have never seen a doctor that was better at figuring out what other doctors missed. Also, she teaches. When she finds something we don't know, we are better able to care for our kids. She is kind, thorough, funny and enjoyable to the kids. I can't think of anything more I would want in a pediatrician. I see comments about rudeness in this string, have known her for years and don't know anyone who thinks she is EVER rude. I think this may be coming from her desire to find those things she can teach. She does it well.

March 4th, 2016

Bad doctor with attitude!

February 24th, 2015

Worst Pediatrician EVER!

I could write a book about the things that happened during the nine months she was my daughter's pediatrician. She talked down constantly to my husband and I. She screamed at my daughter for jumping when she was given her flu shot (she was 16 months) and Dr Sue cut her arm with the needle. I have witnessed her make on of the medical assistants have to sit in a dark room and hold a little boy (looked about 2-21/2) down so he would settle down because he was scared and upset and she was not going to see him until he settled down. She told me my daughter was going to grow up a spoiled rotton brat because I told her I chose to be a stay at home mom so I could spend as much time as possible with her. I watched her scream at and reprimand her office staff in front of patients and parents on several occasions. She kicked my husband out of the office because he was wearing an ace bandage on his ankle due to a sprain and she said it interfered with her latex allergy. The extra charges she has for billing and after hour calls is ridiculous. I would never recommend her to anyone!!!!

February 5th, 2014

grandma

horrible doctor never again

September 13th, 2013

Great Doctor

Dr Sue really knows her stuff! The wait was a little long, but she really took the time to listen and then figured out what was really wrong with my daughter. After 3 other doctors got no where, my daughter has now been properly diagnosed and is doing great.

August 5th, 2013

RUDE

Never waited less than an hour to see her. My daughter has only been seeing her for about 3 months. She is very rude. She has made comments about my daughter being "Bad And Hyper." well when you make a 3 year old sit in one room for 2 hours before the doctor even comes in what do you think you will get!!! Do not recommend her to anyone!!

July 12th, 2013

Great pediatric care

We have been with Dr. Sue for 12 years and love her! I am not saying that there is not a wait time , but I can see why. She is very thourouh. She is the only Dr at her practice. I take comfort in the fact that she knows my children well and every time we go in its her we see. She has been very efficient in making referrals to other Drs or specialists. She does not practice at Bay Med because they do not accommodate to her latex allergy. She got us prompt service at Covenant and followed up frequently. She also has came in after hours on the weekend to administer a shot my son needed so he would have to go to the hospital and could be more comfortable. I refer ppl to her all the time and feel confident in her care.

June 23rd, 2013

The wait time is over an hour. They are closed every Thursday and some Fridays. They bill outrages amounts and she doesn't give referrals even when my child was already seeing a specialist. Won't treat problems at well checks or first appts makes you come back for another appt so she can get another office call. She always interrupts and talks down to you. She talks about herself alot. The carpet is really run down and dirty. I would avoid this practice

April 3rd, 2013

DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR

My wife waited over an hour in the exam room and she diagnosed our son with autism as soon as she walked in simply because he did not look her in the eye. Answers to questions thereafter led to some form of autism no matter what the answer was. There was no way of getting out of there without our son being autistic. The appointment was around his nap time and it was the FIRST time he had seen Dr. Hendrickson and when my wife mentioned that his speech was coming more frequent and infinitely clearer, Dr. Hendrickson said " I see that" as if she had seen him before and had another instance to compare with. After my wife mentioned that I am a mechanical engineer, Dr. Hendrickson had the audacity to propose that I too was autistic and that it ran in my family but I must not have been diagnosed. Other doctors have verified that our son is NOT autistic and quite honestly, I will never trust an obese doctor to tell me what is and what is not healthy for my son. I will never trust this woman with my child again and highly recommend that anyone looking at her as pediatrician for their child do the same.

March 25th, 2013

College Student

I have been to Doctor Sue since I was born. She is a great doctor and accurately diagnosed me when I was having terrible asthma problems. She is always super kind and really takes the time to listen to what I have to say and she explains all of her diagnoses very well. I love her and would take my children to her! She's great! She said I could come to her with any medical issues until I complete college. She's great and would recommend her to anyone!

March 14th, 2012

I have only been taking my children (5y, 2y, and infant) to her office for about 8 months. To be totally honest, she is a little kooky. BUTTT, she is an excellent doctor. Sure, she is usually running behind schedule. I can honestly say that unless she retires early or moves out of this area, my kids will not be changing practices.

March 14th, 2012

Excellent at diagnosing

Dr Sue really knows her stuff. She takes the time to listen and figure out what is wrong when other doctors just ignored my son's problems. Now he has a correct diagnoses and is finally getting better.