Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Susan Strich
Dr. Susan Strich, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Ignace, MI, with other offices in Manistique, MI and Saint Ignace, MI (and 1 other location). She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Strich is affiliated with Schoolcraft Memorial Hospital, Schoolcraft Memorial Hospital, Manistique, Mi and Schoolcraft Memorial Hospital. Dr. Strich has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Susan Strich has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Susan Strich is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Ignace, MI.
Dr. Edward Smith
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Saint Ignace, MI 0 mi35
Dr. Amy Bolmer
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Saint Ignace, MI 0 mi21
Dr. Janean Haggins-Dabney
Saint Ignace, MI 0 mi25