A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Hess:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Hess is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hess
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Hess Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Hess, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Hess graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Hess has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Arlington
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan L Hess MD is a female Pediatric Cardiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Susan L. Hess practice?
- Dr. Susan Hess has 4 office locations.
Dr. Susan Hess practices Pediatric Cardiology near Southlake, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Grapevine, TX and Fort Worth, TX.
See Southlake Cardiologists.