A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Hess:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Hess is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Hess, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Hess graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Hess has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan L Hess MD is a female Pediatric Cardiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Susan L. Hess practice?
- Dr. Susan Hess has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Hess practices Pediatric Cardiology near Southlake, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Grapevine, TX.
See Southlake Pediatric Specialists.