A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Hess:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Hess is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Hess, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hess graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hess has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hess accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan L. Hess practice?
Dr. Susan Hess practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX and Southlake, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians, Fort Worth Cardiologists, and Fort Worth Neurologists.