A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Hess:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Hess is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Hess, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hess graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hess has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hess accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan L. Hess practice?
Dr. Susan Hess practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Cardiology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Southlake, TX and Arlington, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians, Fort Worth Pediatric Specialists, and Fort Worth Cardiologists.