Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Nov 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Heverling has been my main Dr for over 20 years we have been together thru a lot COPD,Diabetes,Cancer,High Blood pressure and Heart problems. I would recommend her to anyone

Nov 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am so fortunate to have her as my physician. I just adore her and her entire staff

Oct 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The day I found Dr. Heverling as my doctor was indeed a bright day! She's thorough, current with her knowledge and has a great bedside manner. I'm extremely pleased with her as my primary doctor.

Sep 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I feel extremely lucky to have Dr Heverling as my primary physician. She is knowledgeable caring and compassionate.

Sep 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Heverling is the BEST!

Aug 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been a patient of Dr. Heverling since she started her private practice. Where else could I find a more caring, patient, understanding, knowledgeable doctor than her? I highly recommend her to others. Her staff are as efficient and helpful.

Aug 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She has kept me alive 21 years. Enough said

Aug 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I feel so fortunate to have her as my Doctor. She is a caring and extremely capable as well as a wonderful woman. Staff is wonderful as well.

Aug 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

has always been very profesional

Aug 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The office staff is always friendly and helpful. Dr. Heverling is/was attentive to my concerns. She is very understanding and patient. That is why I keep returning with my health concerns. A

Aug 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doctor Heverling has been our Doctor for over 20 years, and we have never been disappointed in her performance. Her office is always ready to help, answering questions,making follow up appointments no matter how busy.

Jul 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Heverling is very personable and tries to understand exactly what you are trying to tell her about your concern. If she thinks there may be an underlining problem she doesn't hesitate to run the necessary test.

Jul 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Best care and support staff ever! A quality health care.

Jul 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Question and concerns were addressed. Reports were discussed with helpful ways to improve.

May 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She is wonderful and an excellent doctor. She is thorough and follows through with her patients. I would recommend her...she is a physican that deems an honor.