Dr. Susan Hibbs Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Susan Hibbs?

brain injury

Posted on November 23rd, 2015

I was injured and struggled with moderate to mild symptoms of brain injury. I was treated in her office for over a year. Never saw her only her NP, when I was at my maximum healing and requested percentage of cognitive impairment so that I could file a claim she stated she could not that it is difficult to determine percentage of disability for head injury. I was injured at work and still struggle every day with symptoms-I am able to work and happy to be working considering what I have been thru but I struggle every day with symptoms. For her to say that my injury was not caused from being injured at work really frustrates me because all this time for over a year I was being treated due to the work injury and never gave me any indication that my symptoms were not from the work injury. I am left with some impairment and never will be compensated for my injuries. Any one who is injured at work and received some type of brain injury this is not the place-go to a place that really specializes in brain trauma and will support you to the end and will explain what brain injury is and symptoms that might occur and how it will affect your work and daily living. Brain and spinal cord specialist they did a terrible job and never made me aware of support groups for brain injury patients.

retired government worker

Posted on November 3rd, 2010

I was having problems for about two years until I went to Dr. Hibbs. She knew right away what I had. It was hard for me to accept but she stuck with me and helped me through the whole thing and never just dropped the knews and left me to fend for my self. She still is by my side helping me through it all and now I am feeling like things are a whole lot better. I could not have done this without her, or Dr. Hibbs not giving up on me. She is the best.

Posted on September 21st, 2017