A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Hickenbottom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Hickenbottom is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hickenbottom
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Hickenbottom, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Brain Ischemia
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hickenbottom graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Hickenbottom has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Lynn Hickenbottom MD is a female Neurologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Susan L. Hickenbottom practice?
- Dr. Susan Hickenbottom has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Hickenbottom practices Neurology near Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ypsilanti Neurologists.