A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Hickenbottom, MD is board certified in Neurology.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Brain Ischemia and Stroke.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hickenbottom graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hickenbottom has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- St Joseph Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hickenbottom accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Susan Hickenbottom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan L. Hickenbottom practice?
Dr. Susan Hickenbottom practices Neurology near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Saline, MI.
See Ypsilanti Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Shanna Hickenbottom, Dr. Su Hickenbottom, Dr. Sue Hickenbottom, Dr. Suellen Hickenbottom, Dr. Susana Hickenbottom, Dr. Susann Hickenbottom