A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Hicks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Hicks is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Hicks, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hicks graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hicks has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Kay Hicks DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Susan K. Hicks practice?
- Dr. Susan Hicks has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Hicks practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Grandville, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grandville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.