A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Hilton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Hilton, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hilton graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Hilton has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hilton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan B. Hilton practice?
Dr. Susan Hilton practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.