A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Hilton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hilton
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hilton Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Hilton, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hilton graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Hilton has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Hilton MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Susan Hilton practice?
- Dr. Susan Hilton has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Hilton practices Diagnostic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.