Dr. Susan Hines MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 22nd, 2015
Dr. Susan Hines was exceptional. My husband was assigned to Dr. Hines in one of the satellite offices after his original oncologist moved to Texas. What a blessing she was to both me and my husband. Caring, attentive to all of his needs, she was with us until the end, even calling our house two days before he passed away. We had her for about nine years and I have no complaints whatsoever. She was always sensitive to my needs also, asking about me or if I needed anything. I would highly recommend her to anyone that has to face this terrible thing called cancer.

March 30th, 2015
Highly recommended
Dr Hines diagnosed my dad's cancer quickly and she was accurate with all predictions and recommendation. She was so kind and accommodating to our family's needs. I would highly recommend her. The staff at Forsyth was also great. If you have to lose your loved one great people around you make it much easier to cope.

July 14th, 2014
Piedmont Hemotology is a joke. This is not a private practice. It's part of Forsyth Hospital (which they don't tell you when you make an appointment) and when you go to one of their doctors they charge you an outpatient fee so the hospital can get their cut. I recently went to see Dr. Hines. I was referred by my primary care provider. The visit should have cost a $70 co-pay instead I wound up having to pay over $400! For an office visit. Ridiculous! I will not be returning.