A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Hintz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Hintz, MD, MS is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Developmental Disorders
- Neonatal Jaundice
- Newborn Respiratory Distress Syndrome
- Persistent Fetal Circulation Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Hintz graduated from Stanford University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hintz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Ruth Hintz MD and MS is a female Neonatologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan R. Hintz practice?
- Dr. Susan Hintz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Susan Hintz practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Pediatricians.