A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Hintz, MD, MS is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
She has special expertise in 5 Areas, including Cerebral Palsy, Developmental Disorders, and Neonatal Jaundice.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hintz graduated from Stanford University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hintz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile S Packard Chldrn Hospital Stanford
- Stanford Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hintz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Susan Hintz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan R. Hintz practice?
Dr. Susan Hintz practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Shanna Hintz, Dr. Su Hintz, Dr. Sue Hintz, Dr. Suellen Hintz, Dr. Susana Hintz, Dr. Susann Hintz