Overall Review

2.6

March 14th, 2016
Staff problem
I met with Dr. Hirsch and dedided to have her as my primary physician. My second visit changed my mind. I went for a 8:45AM appt. after having it confirmed by her staff a day prior. She wanted to follow up on my new medication. After waiting 45 miniutes I was told they did not have me down for an appointment so needless to say I walked out never to return. They did no have the professionalism to tell me when I arrived. So disgusted at the staff at this office I will once again choose a more compentent environment and will never refer anyone to this office.

August 16th, 2011
Doctor rushed me during my exam. Office staff never told me to fast before my appointment and was annoyed when I informed them I ate. My main reason for appointment was pain in my neck and back. Doctor prescribed an MRI. Insurance comapny required additional information to approve MRI and after days and many messages the doctor never called. I asked my mom to call and when she got angry with the office because I was in pain and we were getting no response the rude and nasty office staff said they could not talk to my mom due to HIPA laws, but when she called to discuss the initial problem with the insurance company approving the MRI they spoke with her and discussed why the doctor was ordering the test and what the insurance company had said. I called back and the doctor finally got on the phone and said if I could not handle my own health care she does not want me as a patient! I would not recommend Dr Hirsch. By the way I am 22.

March 8th, 2010
This doctor is so brilliant and kind, I have never before experienced this. She saved my life.