A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Hoch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Hoch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Hoch, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Back Pain
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lupus Nephritis
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Osteitis Deformans (Paget's Disease)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoch graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Hoch has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Hoch MD is a female Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Susan Hoch practice?
- Dr. Susan Hoch has 3 office locations.
Dr. Susan Hoch practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Rheumatologists.