Learn more about Dr. Susan Hoch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Hoch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoch
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hoch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Hoch, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Back Pain
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lupus Nephritis
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Osteitis Deformans (Paget's Disease)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoch graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Hoch has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Hoch MD is a female Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Susan Hoch practice?
- Dr. Susan Hoch has 5 office locations.
Dr. Susan Hoch practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Johnstown, PA.
See Chester Internists and Chester Rheumatologists.