A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Hoerter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Hoerter is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoerter
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Hoerter Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Hoerter, DO, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoerter graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. She has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Lee Hoerter DO and MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Susan L. Hoerter practice?
- Dr. Susan Hoerter has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Hoerter practices Psychiatry near Pomona, NY.
See Pomona Psychiatrists.