A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Hoffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Hoffman, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Hoffman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffman graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Hoffman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Fraser Hoffman MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan F. Hoffman practice?
- Dr. Susan Hoffman has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Hoffman practices Internal Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists.