Dr. Susan Hoffmann Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Susan Hoffmann?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Susan Hoffmann?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 27th, 2016

Great Experience

I was very nervous about going to see the doctor. I imagined spending more time in the waiting room than speaking to the doctor. I was pleasantly surprised by the friendliness and efficiency of the all the staff, especially as I was a new patient. I was concerned that the referral and subsequent tests would waste a lot of time, but once again I was pleasantly surprised.

April 30th, 2016

I must like her. She's been my family care physician for over 20 yrs.

March 11th, 2016

Not impressed at all.

4 years a patient, 4 annual physicals, haven't taken off so much as a shoe!!!! All visits 10 minutes of her looking at her computer! Have to go with the MDs on my insurance!

March 9th, 2016

Great doctor. Really compassionate. Spends time with each patient. Has great knowledge of your problems. Wouldn't trade her for another doctor

March 13th, 2015

Love her toi death

February 27th, 2015

Great Internal Doctor

She is amazing

January 5th, 2015

I love Dr. Hoffman. She is the first Doctor in a long time that actually listens to her patients. I do have to wait long in the waiting room, but I know that she is spending time with her patients ahead of me just as she will with me. so I just take a book and patiently wait because I know that she will give me her undivided attention. She is well worth the wait and I am so thankful to have found her.

October 24th, 2012

Mr. Dennis Wilson

Dr. Hoffman is the first female dr. I have ever used. She is great at taking time to go over "ALL" your problems and follow ups. I have been goint to her approx 1-1/2 yrs. She has been able to determine my ailments that other doctors seemed not so interested in. Would I recommend her to other patients. In a Firefighters Heartbeat.

August 22nd, 2012

Never

If you love your kid dont take them to her

January 31st, 2012

An Awesome Doctor

I have been a patient of Dr. Hoffman for over 20+ years. She is an excellent doctor who ensures all of your needs are met. She takes the time to answer your questions, she laughs with you and she give good advice about your health. Whenever I needed a referral to see other doctors not a problem. Wait time in this office is less than 5 minutes. The staff are very friendly and fore the most part have been employed for several years which adds value to your visit. The staff knows the patients. I will continue to be a patient at this facility

May 10th, 2011

Dr. Hoffman has been my primary physician for over 15 years, and I am incredibly grateful for her expertise and professionalism. I totally trust her ability to diagnose my problems, and know that if I experience health problems or am injured, she will be there for me. I have equal respect for all of the doctors to whom I have been referred over the years that are affiliated with the University of Florida. Thanks, Dr. Hoffman!

May 24th, 2010

Very satisfied

In three years I have found Dr. Hoffman caring and kind, very easy to talk to and seems genuinely concerned. Her staff is friendly, cheerful, couteous and competent. I have never had to wait longer than I thought reasonable.