A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Hoover:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Hoover is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Hoover, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoover graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Hoover has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- University Physicians Hospital at Kino
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Elizabeth Hoover MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Susan E. Hoover practice?
- Dr. Susan Hoover has 4 office locations.
Dr. Susan Hoover practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Sioux Falls, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Tucson, AZ and Cincinnati, OH.
See Sioux Falls Internists and Sioux Falls Infectious Disease Doctors.