Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Susan Hoover
Dr. Susan Hoover, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Sioux Falls, SD. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Hoover is affiliated with University of Arizona Medical Center, University of Arizona Medical Center and University Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Susan Hoover has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Susan Hoover is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sioux Falls, SD.
Dr. Bhaveshkumar Patel
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine, Residency
Sioux Falls, SD 0 mi8
Dr. Gerard David
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Sioux Falls, SD 0 mi24
Dr. Mark Lounsbery
Sioux Falls, SD 0 mi12