A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Hoover is Excellent. Dr. Hoover has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Hoover, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoover graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hoover has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- University Physicians Hospital at Kino
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hoover accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Susan Hoover:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan E. Hoover practice?
Dr. Susan Hoover practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Cincinnati, OH.
See Tucson Internists and Tucson Infectious Disease Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Shanna Hoover, Dr. Su Hoover, Dr. Sue Hoover, Dr. Suellen Hoover, Dr. Susana Hoover, Dr. Susann Hoover