Dr. Susan Horne Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Susan Horne?

mrs

Posted on July 30th, 2014

I haven't had surgery yet but for some reason I feel very comfortable with her which is unusual as I don't like drs but I can't help liking her. She just has that affect I am looking forward to get this done and was glad they sent me to her Ifeel she is different and ccan't place why but she is great and know all will go well

Wonderful doctor

Posted on September 18th, 2013

Dr. Horne took care of my emergency gallbladder surgery. She was able to answer all of my questions before the procedure and all of those that followed. While she kept in in the hospital longer than I would have liked, she very up front about why I needed to stay and possible complications. She also listened to any issues I had post surgery and addressed them quickly. My follow up visit in her office, which she arranged outside her normal office hours, followed the same pattern. The bottom line is that I would trust Dr. Horne to perform surgery on me again, and I would recommend her to you.

Posted on November 12th, 2010